Just a quickie post today, outlining several reasons why I decided to start this blog. 🙂
1. I wanted to practice writing. Since I ended up switching to an English major (more on this later) I wanted to get into the practice of writing regularly. I enjoy writing but sometimes struggle with the motivation.
2. I wanted to share my faith. I wanted to illustrate my life as a Catholic college student and hopefully inspire others to live out their faith with confidence.
3. I wanted a place to share my love of health. I’m kind of a health/fitness nerd and love reading others’ blogs on nutrition tips, workouts, recipes, etc…I wanted in on that community!
4. I wanted an outlet for my thoughts and ideas. I’m always thinking up new ideas and I wanted a place to share them. Crafts, recipes, book reviews, you name it!
5. I wanted a place to share my love of Irish dance as I feel that many do not realize the fascination of the world of dance in general and Irish dance in particular.